Thursday, 14 January 2010

free at last


It has been 10 days since I last ventured any further than the local school, but hubby has borrowed some snow chains and managed to get my car to the main road so that today I was able to break free.

And what did I do with my new found liberation? I headed straight to Hobbycraft. I've had so many creative ideas whizzing inside my head since Christmas and I had put together rather a long list of things I needed. I left with hardly any of the 'needed' things, but lots of other goodies instead including these fabrics. Some by Amy Butler and some by a designer I have not come across before called Tanya Whelan, she also has a blog Grand Revival Designs, full of images of her cheerful designs.


The next problem holding back my creativity is my sewing machine. It broke last weekend and I'm not prepared to carry it the necessary mile to where my car is currently parked in order to take it to the menders. It will just have until the snow has thawed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo, great to hear that you managed to get out this week. I couldn't imagine what being snowed in is like!! What gorgeous fabrics! I can't wait to see what projects you will make...hoping you will share some pics:) Have a wonderful weekend. - Tina x

    ReplyDelete