Monday 27 April 2009

easy as ABC


One of the things that Sarah and I have a mutual appreciation of is rubber stamps! We lust over the selection available at Papersource and lament the fact there is no such shop in the UK. Rubber stamps are so versatile and can be used on paper or fabric to create all sorts of things.

Anyway, a while ago I came across these candy coloured sweeties that so reminded me of the end of typewriter keys that I had to buy them. They were loitering in my desk waiting for me to decide what to do with them when the children got invited to tea with some friends who have also just started school. My little girl and I made some cupcakes and packed them up in a box on which I stamped the alphabet. Perfect, they could learn their ABC whilst ruining their teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment