Saturday 14 March 2009

manoir de kerledan




Some years ago friends of ours Pete and Penny Dinwiddie upped sticks from Wiltshire and bought Manoir de Kerledan in the Finistere region of Brittany. Penny is an incredibly talented garden designer and has created a stunning garden at the manoir. Penny is also a very stylish lady and the interior is as fabulous as the exterior (I think she could possibly have a career in interior design too if she wanted one!!) Penny and Pete have opened the doors of their home as a super stylish and very welcoming boutique B&B. Manoir de Kerledan has been included in Alistair Sawdays special places to stay.
Penny has recently joined the blogging community and you can watch her beautiful garden grow and see more pictures of the Manoir and its garden on her blog www.kerledan.blogspot.com.
I have come over all french inspired I think I feel new collection coming on!! perhaps I can photograph it at Pennys!!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jo and Sarah! Once I've worked out what a blogroll is I will put yours on mine.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stayed here without knowing the connection between Sarah and the Dinwidies and loved it. We were well looked after, fed delicious food, relaxed well, met interesting people and were inspired by the decor and garden. Would recommend to anyone!

    ReplyDelete