Monday 23 March 2009

sowing the seeds




Last year we rather ambitiously took on a large allotment 3 days before our baby was born. Despite inheriting an established asparagus bed, a blueberry tree and a fantastic crop of strawberries we soon realised that we just don't have the time to dedicate to an allotment. So this year I have some left over seeds that need a home. I also have a few outstanding thank you letters. So I decided to combine the two and created some seed books. This year someone else will have the pleasure of growing my seeds!

1 comment:

  1. To the lavender ladies... just wanted to say its a real treat to read your beautiful blog....a little haven of calm, away from the daily onslaught of chaos that seems to define life with small children! Inspiring ideas and lovely photographs... my new favourite thing, Kath Cross x

    ReplyDelete