Thursday 21 May 2009

I forgot one for the blog love


well actually I didn't forget but I got the link wrong and have been trying to find it since - you see a notebook is not always best - I think I had a dyslexia moment and wrote the blog address down wrong. Anyway Jo and I both really liked Jamies blog city chic country mouse (now can you see my dyslexia problem - I got city and chic the wrong way round!) We were immensly impressed that Jamie writes this blog with her mum! Anyway her feature on Aprons made us think about having a monthe totally dedicated to the wonders of pinnys, what do you think anyone up for a swap, or a workshop, or a making spot, we would love to feature your creations so get your thinking caps (or pinnys) on for june!!

P.S i think I must still be in Jam and jerusalem mode and haven't taken my pinny off since the cowhunt!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Truly a 'lovely' blog and I'm enjoying poking through some of your faves as well. My Mom is a mixed media, very fabric-centric artist in Asheville, NC here in the States, so I shall have to point her in the direction of your gorgeous fabrics!

    Kaela

    ReplyDelete