Wednesday 20 May 2009

such a dilema


The lovely Mr H 's uncle - Robert Lee-Wade RUA has given us the choice of 1 of 4 paintings as a thank you for doing their wedding flowers. the only problem is I can't decide which one to pick, i love them all! I was instantly drawn to the abstract landscape in the first picture as I loved the colour. mr H loves the red geraniums as all the art in our house is shades of blue and green , and the red is a bit different. I also love the blackthorn bushes in number4 and this is a little study for a large painting that I would buy if I had a pot of gold!!! You can visit Roberts studio in Amberley as part of the stroud valleys open studios more on that later this month!
Which one do I choose?

6 comments:

  1. Number 1 or Number 3...I think I lean more toward the punchy read flowers, though!

    They are all SO beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Mr H, love the bold beauty of those reds.
    Meg x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Mr H too, I think the red geraniums are really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to add to the confusion but I'm drawn to the first one! Maybe 'cos I'm going through a green phase at the moment! It reminds me of Amberley in all that beautiful snow earlier this year. Kath x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kath - what an artists eye you have, it is Amberley in the snow earlier in the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. red geraniums! fabulous. I think I will buy a pot full at the garden centre later : )

    ReplyDelete