Friday 22 May 2009

vintage handmade

Jo and I are having a little outing to this rather lovely sounding vintage and handmade fair in Chipping Sodbury next weekend, we thought it might be up your street too, any local girls who feel like an escape at the end of half term are welcome to come along with us.



If you click on the link above you will go to a page with lots of blog links to the people who are selling there. There are alot of southwest bloggers - it will be nice to put some faces to names.

4 comments:

  1. Would have been nice to be there!
    I´m always looking for vintage toys and dolls,
    whimsical characters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely! Perfect treat for slightly frayed Mummies at the end of half term! Kath x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely reply - I'm based in the UK, up in Cheshire, but my family live in the Cotswolds so I love reading your blog! I made a trip a couple of weeks ago to the new Corn Hall in Cirencester after reading your post on it. My email is charlie@thenaturalweddingcompany.co.uk if you want to get in contact, and my main website is www.thenaturalweddingcompany.co.uk.
    Charlie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder did you meet lovely Viv from Hensteeth? That would be a nice face to put to a name : )

    ReplyDelete