Saturday 28 February 2009

angry chicken




As our desire to a blog was spurred on by enjoying so many others I was going to write about some of the blogs I love too. Amy Karol's angry chicken was one of the first blogs I came across that made me need to go off and create so I rushed off and bought her book 'bend-the-rules sewing' and ended up making this little Gingerbread Man set as a gift for a friend's little boy (apron based on the Swing Swing Smock).

As I've been scrolling through my favourites I've been sidetracked. I find it hard to control myself as I jump from one blog to another and I realise how many great blogs there are. I'm going to have to spend a happy few hours looking at them all and maybe I'll be able to refine my list.

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute and extremely attractive.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete