Friday 27 February 2009

a 'me' morning

It's been a long week for me but this morning the spring sun was peeking out again and I decided to have some 'me' time. There is a stall in Stroud run by a couple of ladies who do house clearances and sell on various goodies at bargain prices. It's a great joke between Sarah and me because I don't 'do' charity shops. I have always had a thing about the smell and I'm not to sure how clean things are (I used to have a problem with library books too, but thankfully I've grown out of it). However, because this stall is out in the fresh air I don't need to worry quite so much and today I found some bits and pieces to make a little present for Sarah as a congratulations for her first sales through her website.

After a quiet coffee, gifts hanging off the pushchair in an assortment of plastic bags while I gazed at the eclectic mix of characters that could only be in a queue in a Stroud coffee shop, I stumbled across this book of fab Cath Kidston stickers in another shop. I deliberated for ages, thinking I can make my own stickers and labels, what do I need them for. In the end I decided I do need them, they are just so irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment