Thursday 3 December 2009

sew pretty christmas homestyle


If you still have some Christmas presents to find and would prefer to sit in front of your sewing machine rather than traipse around the shops in the cold and wet then take a look a sew pretty christmas homestyle.

I've recommended the original in this series in an earlier post and this book is done very much in the same style, so you spend a lot of time admiring the pictures and lusting after the fabrics.

I was instantly struck by the angel wings and absolutely had to make a pair for baby and as I don't seem to have any fabric that is remotely fitting I raided hubby's wardrobe and used one of his old shirts. I have to say that I think the result is enchanting and it really didn't take much time to make. A perfect Christmas present for any little angels out there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo - These wings are divine!! Have just ordered a copy of the book, hope I get it before Xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, my daughter wants wings for here staff party, dressing up is such great fun, she can still get into a snow white costume labeled age 11 she wore to a libertines gig years ago she is now 23...Really like this blog S x

    ReplyDelete