Thursday 9 February 2012

the Graphics Fairy


I've found a new blog that I absolutely love. I discovered it when creating 'thank you' cards for baby's birthday, she had to cover the designs with sequins, but you could do so much better!

I'm into the designs of Thornback and Peel and the Archivist Press at the moment and I wanted a lithograph type image of a vintage tea cup (in keeping with the tea party theme). At first I couldn't find one, then I came across The Graphics Fairy which is full of fantastic images, in fact she has 2,500 free clip art images! Now I'm addicted and can't stop thinking of reasons for using them, she also produces good images for transfers so you could have hours of fun updating some old clothes.

Now I'm off to see what graphics she has to offer for valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment