Monday 6 April 2009

a lovely idea

I found this the other day while reading one of my favourite blogs sams notebook. I think the project is from the flirty guide and all the instructions are right here.
what you can't see in this photo is that all the blossoms are made from little origami flowers. Although this is probably quite a time consuming project which will require some patience, i think it will probably have the same soothing satitsfaction as crochet or knitting. (Although hopefully if Jo and I have a go at this our results will be more aesthetically pleasing than the results of our teach yourself crochet experiment!)

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! So delicate.
    I´m afraid that my sausage like fingers will have a anxiety attack when I have a go at trying this. But love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you via the e-course we're both in... and I think I have fallen in love with your blog! It's so lovely and the images are very inspiring!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore blossom, and this looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete