Thursday 21 October 2010

hardaker and pope workshops

jo and I have been having rather a fun time going through our stash of treasures looking for exciting scraps and bits and bobs for our pre christmas workshops.
I can't seem to help myself but I keep gravitating towards all things natural. I think its since my English Home magazine photoshoot (more of that in the next few weeks) where i was obsessed with quails eggs, old pages of text and bits of linen.


we are going to provide lots of materials for people to make either an heirloom treasure or two (mini cushions or lavender hearts or a little picture) or a vintage linen christmas stocking.
send us an email if you would like any details and look for the button in the side bar which has all the information, keep reading over the next few weeks and you will see some examples of the type of things we will be making.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Mrs.H! Such scrummy colours and textures! Kath x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, very excited to find such beautiful fabrics, Kimberley Bell, Interior Designer, www.kb-interiors.co.uk

    ReplyDelete