Tuesday 22 September 2009

Back and exhausted

It's been a shattering weekend, camping with the children is not conducive to a good nights sleep and spending our days watching the racing and taking in the sights means that we're going to be recovering all week!

There were so many glamorous women dressed to the nines in period costumes but by the time I'd taken the camera out, checked I still had 3 children, then removed the lense cap and had the camera pointing in the right direction the women had disappeared into a sea of people. I did manage to get a few shots to share with you though.
And the shopping, there was so much 'vintage' stuff to buy I was glad I had the pushchair to prevent me from entering the shops and having a good rummage around, else I'd have spent a small fortune.


Anyway, there was plenty for me to do without having to spend money in the shops!

4 comments:

  1. Loved that top photo! Made me laugh.... Would have loved to have been there with a camera......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some friends of mine went there at the weekend and had a great time. I must try and go there next year! I'd love to have the hairstyle to match the outfit!
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so sweet:)like going back in time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun!! I love events like these but rarely get to them these days.
    You managed to capture the essence of the occasion in these photos beautifully..
    Glad you had a good time.

    Michele x

    ReplyDelete