Wednesday 10 March 2010

game of tag


When I made my valentine garlands I claimed that the only shaped hole punch I possess was my heart one. But I was wrong, completely wrong, how could I forget my label one, since I use it all the time? Sarah introduced me to these and she has a bigger version. I love the fact that you can produce a gift tag to suit whatever gift you are giving or packaging you are using.

But Sarah took it one further when she was commissioned by (my) Hubby as a birthday present for me a couple of years ago. She has used text from Captain Corelli's Mandolin which we had as a reading at our wedding to create this lovely montage of tags.


Just look at how clever she is and the detail in each of the labels. Naturally, I love it!



8 comments:

  1. those are beautiful!
    can I ask wher you get a tag shaped paper punch from? is it the genius of fiskars again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous and special birthday gift, Sarah did such an amazing job! Just beautiful ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jo and Sarah - these are absolutely beautiful. So, so sweet..... cheered me up as I'm hibernating with a poorly small person today! Kath x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tag punch is by 'woodware craft collection' i lugged mine back from america but have since found they sell the exact same one in tidings in cirencester!! 5 miles away!!- also available from hobbycraft but vastly more expensive and online at www.handyhippo.co.uk
    hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tags that Sarah has made,
    what a great gift Jo !

    Sarah I´ve got "zinnias" waiting for you, just need your address!
    XX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the tags are wonderful !!
    We also used the same reading at our wedding, and often refer to it.... such a great description of love, isn't it?
    Happy days to you,
    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are gorgeous! How special!
    I've put a little award for you on my blog today. You don't need to do anything, just have the award :-)

    ReplyDelete