Monday 29 June 2009

time for sharing


It's less than 2 weeks till my sister's big day and the pressure is mounting. As my sister and mother top up their tans on a Spainish beach I'm acting as 'UK Communications Officer', whilst frantically trying to create confetti, think about packing for a holiday and a wedding, and organising hubby's birthday. Time for blogging has become an indulgence but there are a few things I've come across recently that have I wanted to share - including this flower 'arrangement' by my little girl!

I've been doing some online window shopping and came across Lapin & Me. There are endless, different goodies to buy - I just don't know where to start (or stop) and I loved everything but the stationery selection is fab. Their shop is on Columbia Road, London, famous for it's Flower Market. I went years ago, but I'd love to go again now, there seem to be loads of really good shops there now.

And here are a couple of blogs for you to have a look at. I mentioned Persephone Books a while ago and a friend of mine has drawn my attention to their blog which has lots of interesting pictures with snips of information perfect for those wanting a quick intellectual fix. Meanwhile another friend has recently created this blog for Noble Macmillan. Don't you just love the photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment